Medical device start-up JR-TeCH, creators of eMotionGait, a wearable technology for prostheses, has taken first prize at the 2018 Perth Biodesign Pitch Night, presented by Accelerating Australia. For above knee amputees, prescribing a suitable prosthetic is a difficult process and it can be even more difficult for the wearer to determine that their prosthesis is…Read More
- Perth Biodesign 2019: Meet the Teams
- Perth Biodesign 2019: Meet the Alumni Fellows
- Meet a team of ‘engipreneurs’ taking medical innovations from idea to market
- eMotionGait, wearable tech for the informed support of lower limb amputees, wins Perth Biodesign pitch night.
- Robert Howard Next Step award goes to EarBuddy