This article first appeared on Create Digital. You can read the full interview here. A multi-disciplinary program is supercharging engineers, transforming them into entrepreneurs. Can innovation be taught? Dr Matt Oldakowski, an entrepreneur, researcher at Curtin University and co-director of Perth Biodesign, runs an intensive six-month program that teams engineers with researchers, business professionals and…Read More
- Perth Biodesign 2019: Meet the Teams
- Perth Biodesign 2019: Meet the Alumni Fellows
- Meet a team of ‘engipreneurs’ taking medical innovations from idea to market
- eMotionGait, wearable tech for the informed support of lower limb amputees, wins Perth Biodesign pitch night.
- Robert Howard Next Step award goes to EarBuddy